Friday 1 March 2013

Stress, relax = LESS STRESS 

Well, I do believe all the students have stress, and to overcome it is to relax your mind. When a student relax their mind eventually they will turn into another person which is procrastinator. This person is a master(Sifu), he/she can help you to RELAX and drag the assignment until last minute before submission by this he/she also to train your efficiency maybe effectiveness also. In this case, to produce an effective assignment it is important to relax but not too long.
Therefore I chooses my way to relax which is watching "Harlem Shake Dance" video... I don't know why looking at those people making kinds of funny action actually made my mind relax... and I wish I could also have some fun of making this kind of funny video. Well, APU do actually have it ... on tomorrow which is 2nd March ... I'm sure that I will be going there to have fun ... if you guys want to relax please come along (Transport from ALL accommodation to APU @ 9.40am this Saturday!) ... see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment