Sunday 3 March 2013

Yesterday was a tired day...

Well, yesterday was a real "RELAXING" day for me, what I did was :

7.30am -10am: Basketball.. was not that tired at the first place..
10.30am-1.45pm: APU Gangnam + Harlem Shake Dance... TIRED
2.00pm-2.45pm: Lunch (Recovery)
3pm-5pm- Gym with my friends ( Happy + Terribly TIRED)
5.30pm-6.10pm: Back home to have a quick bath and leave for futsal
6.45pm-8pm: Stuck in the JAM !!!! SLEEPY
8pm-9pm- Futsal (actually 2 hours but JAM so left 1hour)
then back home at 10.30pm ............ OMG cant do assignment ends up SLEEP ZZZzzzZZZZ

Thought I should only go for Harlem Shake Dance... but ends up wasted the whole day !!! Argghhh
But at the end of the day ... Harlem Shake Dance really made my mind relax. Although it was not big crowd as expected but it was fun really fun.... However, students who just watch and enjoy I knew you guys wanted to join just that no one encourage you... Never mind,  APU will always keep track of new trend and might organised a new Dance, that time you all MUST join us ~

Check out the Gangnam & Harlem - Picture *Thanks to APU Media Cluster

Wow, CAN you see ME?? haha 
Preparation of position ~

I'm HERE !! 
Still in progress of positioning ~

`
Rehearsal + Learning Section~

The Gangnam Style section ~
It is fun ... thanks to yellow hat dude so no one focus me and tell me HEY ! PSY BROTHER!!

GANGNAM STYLE !! HAHA

Ride Horse STYLE !! HAHA

End of the Event !! these people are brilliant and so creative look at their wears ~ haha can you see the mummy ? I got help in decorate haha

End of the Event 2~



End of the Event 3 ..=.= same right ?
Wanna Know my Harlem style with this guy ?who get rapped as ... errmmm ..... as watever then have to catch my post !

 well, if you're still awake before sleep please don't scroll down because you will get "SCARE!!!!!" 


dont..





dont....




dont.......




DONT...




DONT......




DONT..........




DONT!!!!




DONT!!!!!!!!!




DONT!!!!!!!!!!!





3



2



1





HARRRRR!!!!!!!

OMG YOU MUST GET SCARED !!!!! GUESS WHO'S THIS? well answer will be review once the video is publish 

End of this ...  Harlem Shake Dance Video will be out SOON !!!! 

Night folks 





No comments:

Post a Comment